Make Your Race Fun
Since this is a virtual race, we want you to get to know your virtual destination
- Check out links on your race’s event page.
- Join the Facebook group for your race. We will be sharing information and views throughout race season. Go to McHenry County Human Race and join the group(s) that will energize you and keep you engaged.
- This year is no different – get noticed, be seen.
- Our message to the community will include something about “watching for virtual racers” Make some noise – you never know who you will be encouraging.
- Pictures, pictures, pictures! Send them to us via email – add the hashtag #HumanRace2021
- Check out RaceJoy to see if this tool is right for you. Click to learn more about Racejoy.
- We will be emailing you a bib along with start and finish signs – add email@example.com to your contacts so we don’t get end up in your junk mail.
- We will send out instructions so you can get your timing results and pictures to us.
- Upload the picture to your Facebook page. Tag us at "McHenry County Human Race" and use #HumanRace2021 so we can see and share it.