- Start getting the word out early – invite via your newsletter, e-news, and other special events.
- Secure match dollars to increase your success!
- Send out the link to your fundraising page.
- Put a link to register on your website and emails.
- Teach your supporters to be advocates. Provide them with tips on how to invite others to race and donate to your important mission. Tell them why it is important to help.
- Once you receive the email saying someone has registered to support your organization start communicating with them. Tell them thank you, encourage them to invite others and fund raise for you.
- Create your own recognition. Include racers and any miles stones on your website. Consider awards for those that reach a certain level in fundraising or friend raising.
- Send an email or letter saying thank you within a week of receiving the email that states a donation was given to your organization.
- Let your supporters know they are helping you to win cash prizes as well.