GET YOUR HERO ON - Register Online
- $30.00 Dec 1 to Dec 31
- $35.00 January 1 to March 31
- $40.00 April 1 to April 21
- $15.00 Kids under 10 years old (coupons do not apply to this age group)
- $45 Bib and T-shirt Pick-up - April 22, 11AM to 2PM at MCC
- $45.00 Day of April 23 from 6:30 to 7:30AM
CARA Certified 5K walk/run
Chip Timing for everyone! Everyone Gets Time!
- Get your time on your phone immediately after finishing at (check back for link)
- Results will also be available on a print out inside MCC and posted on this race site.
- Awards will be given to the top male and female finishers. Medals are given to the first three individuals to complete the race in the following categories: 14& Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70 and over
Cash Prizes - Volunteer Center provides a total of $2,400 in cash prizes to participating charities
Invite others to the race - help win charities these prizes:
- the MCHENRY COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION AWARD of $600! Second prize $250
- $400 MEDTRONIC AWARD: Top Fundraising Organization
- Go for the IL STATE BANK AWARD: Top Fundraising Individual and the organization of your choice will receive $400.00
- $200 The Jack Bechaud Social Networker Award: Winner is selected from the Media Class and is based on social media activity
- Email a "RACE DAY" PICTURE to firstname.lastname@example.org and have a chance to win $200 for a charity of your choice (charities cannot submit)
- If you are chosen as the BEST-DRESSED HERO AT PACKET PICK-UP, your organization of choice will receive an extra $150.00.
- If your organization’s CREATIVE RACE DAY PICTURE OF HEROES is chosen, they will receive an extra $100.00. Email to email@example.com (organizations can only submit)
- $100 BIGGEST TEAM: The Team (Not led by a charity) will choose which charity receives this award money
For more race information click here